Hello Aspirants, This is Indian Awards And their Fields List in Hindi pdf Download file We are Providing the Full Information regarding Famous Awards & their Fields which is given these Awards List Important Indian Awards And their Fields List Of National Awards and Price in Indian and In the World. List Of Indian Awards 2019 Indian Award 2019 list in PDF Total list of Awards and Honours List in India PDF Download of the Indians Famous Awards and their Fields list Full Described in Hindi A list of orders, medals, prizes, and other awards which are given in India Most Important Wards and Price List Download In PDF
Indian Awards And Their Fields
Dear Candidates, “This is Full List of Indian Awards And their Fields All Indian Awards, Winner, Medals, Prizes, orders Given in the Various Categories List of National Awards & Prizes in Indian. You are Include this List In Your Study Material and Make Your Preparation Much Better.”
:::: We hope you like our List of Indian Awards And their Fields Please drop your comment in the comment section after read this post ::::
Categories of all important Indian Awards And their Fields : Depending upon the category and area, the awards can be divided into categories of Indian Awards And their Fields below :
Quiz Links to Know About these ⇓ :
- Civilian Awards >>
- National sports Awards >>
- Military Awards >>
- Literature Awards >>
- Leadership Awards >>
- Other PDFs Notes / Most Tag Posts >>
·• Civilian Awards •·
“The Civilian Awards are distributed to people for good work in fields such as art, literature and education, sports, medicine, social work, science and engineering, public affairs, civil service, trade and industry, etc. ( All Indian Awards And their Fields )”
Indian civilian awards can be further categorized into following four types in the decreasing order of their value.
- Bharat Ratna :⇒ The awards were started in year 1954. It is the highest civilian award of the India. The award was given for outstanding achievements in the arts, literature, science and public services but the government expanded the criteria to include “any field of human endeavor”. The number of annual awards is restricted to a maximum of three in a particular year.
- Padma Vibhushan :⇒ It is the second highest civilian award. For distinguished services in any field including Government service. Padma Bhushan and Padma Shree are the other important civilian awards.
- Padma Bhushan :⇒ The Padma Bhushan is the third-highest civilian award in the Republic of India, preceded by the Bharat Ratna and the Padma Vibhushan and followed by the Padma Shri. the award is given for “distinguished service of a high order.
- Padma Shri :⇒ The last and fourth highest civilian award in India is Padma Shri which is awarded for distinguished service.
·• National Sports Awards •·
“National Sports Awards are given by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, government of Bangladesh for specific contributions in the field of games and sports. The first National Sports Awards were given in 1976.”
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
- Dhyan Chand Award
- Dronacharya award
- Arjuna award
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award :⇒ The Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna is the highest honour bestowed to a sportsperson for his/her achievements in India. It as started in 1991 in the memory of Late Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
- Dhyan Chand Award :⇒ The award that is given to the veteran sportspersons of India for their lifetime achievement in their respective field of sport is named as the Dhyan Chand Award for Life Time Achievement in Sports and Games.
- Dronacharya Award :⇒ This award is given to coaches and sports teachers for producing great skilled teams and individual players in various sports. Dronacharya awards were initiated in 1985.
- Arjuna Award :⇒ Outstanding performance from the sportsperson in sports and games. One of the Most oldest national sports award which was started in 1961.
Note : The Government has modified the format of Arjuna Award very recently and as per the revised schematic guidelines a sportsperson must have very good consistent performances for the previous 3 years at the international level to be considered as eligible for the Award.
Note : The award is named after the very famous archery coach, mentioned in the epic of India known as the Mahabharata. This very award is related to those eminent coaches of any particular sport.
·• Literature Awards •·
- Jyanpith award – : The award was instituted in 1961 and it is It is presented by the Bharatiya Jnanpith, a trust founded by the Sahu Jain family, the publishers of the newspaper The Times of India. It is an annual award given for outstanding prose or poetry literary works in any 22 Indian languages.
- Saraswati Samman – : The award was instituted in 1991 by the K. K. Birla Foundation. It is an annual award given for outstanding prose or poetry literary works in any 22 Indian languages.
- Bihari Puraskar – Literature : Bihari Puraskar is a literary award instituted by K. K. Birla Foundation. The award is named after the famous Hindi poet Bihari and is awarded to an outstanding work published in Hindi or Rajasthani by a Rajasthani writer.
- Moorti Devi Award – Literature : The Moortidevi Award is an annual literary award in India presented by the Bharatiya Jnanpith organization for a work which emphasizes Indian philosophy and culture.
Vyas Samman – Literature : Vyas Samman is awarded annually by the K.K. Birla Foundation in recognition of the Hindi literary work published in past 10 years.
- Sahitya Akademi Award : Sahitya Akademi Award is a literary honor in India, which provides the Sahitya Akademi, National Academy of India, with 22 listed on the authors of the most outstanding books of literary merit in any major Indian languages (published in 24 languages) every year. it was Established in 1954, the award comprises a plaque and a cash prize of ₹ 100000.
- Sahitya Akademi Fellowship
- Bhasha Samman
- Translation Awards
- Anand Coomarswamy Fellowships
- Premchand Fellowship
·• Leadership Awards •·
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award – Cinema/Films : The Dadasaheb Phalke Award is India’s highest award in cinema. It is presented annually at the National Film Awards ceremony by the Directorate of Film Festivals, an organisation set up by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
- Gandhi Peace Prize Awards – Named after Mahatma Gandhi, this International Gandhi Peace Prize is given away annually by the Indian Government as a tribute to the ideals espoused by Gandhi. The award was initiated on 125th birth anniversary of Gandhi ji on 1995.
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize – For Science & Technology – The Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology (SSB) is a science award in India given annually by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for notable and outstanding research, applied or fundamental, in biology, chemistry, environmental science, engineering, mathematics, medicine and Physics.
- Kalinga Prize – Science – The Kalinga Prize for the Popularization of Science is an award given by UNESCO for exceptional skill in presenting scientific ideas to lay people.
·• Military Awards •·
“Military rewards are provided to the defense persons for their extraordinary bravery and courage and honor them for their specific services at the time of war and peace. And show their importance at that time.”
These are categorized under various types below..
1. Wartime Gallantry Awards : [ Param Vir Chakra, Mahavir Chakra, Vir Chakra ]
2. Peacetime Gallantry Awards : [ Ashok Chakra, Shaurya Chakra, Kirti Chakra ]
- Param Vir Chakra : It is India’s highest award for bravery & military award. First it was given by the Victoria Cross, the British government, but later Param Vir Chakra changed it.
- Mahavir Chakra : It is the second highest gallantry award of India. This was presented to those people who show specific valor in the presence of the enemy, in all three areas such as land, sea or in the air.
- Vir Chakra : It is the third highest gallantry award. It was replacement of awards before independence like British Distinguished Service Cross (DSC), Military Cross (MC) and Distinguished Flying Cross (DFC).
- Ashok Chakra : It is the highest peace-time gallantry award. Equivalent to Param Vir Chakra, it is awarded for showing courageous action or self-sacrifice away from battle field.
- Shaurya Chakra – Third in the list of peacetime gallantry awards
- Kirti Chakra – Second peacetime gallantry award after Ashok Chakra Award in terms of reputation.
Downloads in PDFs
Click Here to Download Latest Current Affairs 2018-19 PDF
Click Here to Download One-Liner Current Affairs PDF
Click here to Download 500+ Full Objective Current Affairs Questions Answers 2018 PDF
Ο Tag Posts :⇒ English Vocabulary | GD/Interview Tips | Revolution in India | Idiom & Phrases | Daily GK Quiz & Current Affairs | (देश, राजधानी एवं मुद्राएँ) | (देश और उनके राष्ट्रीय खेल) | SI Unit/मात्रक | Scientific Instruments List | Active Passive Rules | National and International Days & Dates | Office Holders in India | National Parks In India | भारत सरकार की प्रमुख योजनाएँ | Games (Cups & Trophies) | (Rivers & Dams) नदियाँ और बाँध | List of Indian Festivals | List Of Indian Power Plants | भारत के शास्त्रीय और लोक नृत्य | PH Value / PH मान | International Prize, Awards, Fields | Important Indian Awards & Fields | Grammy Awards |
♥ Thanks to Visit Our Website…