Most Important SSB GD Group Discussion For Air Force Navy Army Bank Exams SSC Exams & Other Competitive Exams you can prepared these topics and crack you GD group Discussion easily The list of important topics will help the candidates appearing for NDA CDS SSB GD Topics Group Discussion Interviews We are guidance to you for Group Discussion Topics and best Ideas to help students preparing for GD, GD Tips, Best Important Group Discussion Topics SSB GD Topics Group Discussion you can prepared with us SSB GD Topics Group Discussion
SSB GD Topics Group Discussion
The following are the characteristics of personality :-
Adjustment (Social adjustment)
Define Your Hobby
Expected questions to be asked by the interviewer in Indian Navy :-
1. Meaning of your name
2. Question on your academic record.
3. Question on your local village or area
4. What do you do in free time?
5. Explain your two week point?
6. What are your two strong point?
7. Question related to your journey to the interview area
8. If your name conceded with the name of famous personality then you may be asked question about the particular person
9. GST – Issues related to Implementation
10. Corruption in India
12. Lack of education
13. Weak laws
14. Change in mentality of common people
15. What is the major cause of poverty in India?
Most Important Topics to be Remembered
- The most impression events of your life
- The most exciting events of your life.
- The most depressing event of your life.
- Happiest moment your life.
- How will you use the internet.
- Role of Social Media in day-to-day life
Different Topics :-
- Why do you think you are better then other.
- They greatest achievement of your life.
- Whether you held any responsibility in your collage/school?
- which will you prefer, money or power?
- Name the place of interest you visite.
- How the internet affects common man’s life?
- It reduces efforts and time consumption
- Hacking can compromise confidential data
- It has emerged as a necessary evil
- Using social and Tele media to motivate the youth
- SC judgement on Right to Privacy and Future of Aadhaar
- Demonetization: Good or Bad
- What is the major cause of poverty in India.
♥ Some Important Interview (Do’s and the Don’ts)
- Do come prepared.
- While coming and going, do not forget to give a firm handshake.
- Do prepare answers to common interview questions.
- Do your research about the company and the employer beforehand.
- Do dress stylishly and meticulously.
- Don’t let nerves paralyse you. Relax and act naturally.
- Do breath deeply, relax the muscles of your face, and take the time to pause before the interview.
- Don’t stress yourself out by dwelling on negative possibilities.
- Don’t be brusque with the administrative staff. You need to impress every person you encounter at the company.
- Do use language that is appropriate for the job environment and demonstrate your experience by using a bit of well-placed jargon.
- Do follow up with a thank-you email, letting the interviewer know it was nice to meet them and that you look forward to hearing back soon.
- Do not be disappointed if you do not answer any questions.
- Don’t be afraid to admit you don’t know the answer to a question.
- Do strike a power pose before you head to the interview. It will boost your endorphins and improve your confidence.
- Do consider your career goals and clearly define your reasons for wanting the job.
Ο Tag Posts : English Vocabulary | GD/Interview Tips | Revolution in India | Idiom & Phrases | Daily GK Quiz & Current Affairs | (देश, राजधानी एवं मुद्राएँ) | (देश और उनके राष्ट्रीय खेल) | SI Unit/मात्रक | Scientific Instruments List | Active Passive Rules | National and International Days & Dates | Office Holders in India | National Parks In India | भारत सरकार की प्रमुख योजनाएँ | Games (Cups & Trophies) | (Rivers & Dams) नदियाँ और बाँध |
::::::::::::::: Wish You All The Best For Your GD & Interview ::::::::::::
Dear Candidates ! “उम्मीद है आपको हमारी Post से कुछ Help मिली होगी, अगर जिस किसी भी Candidate को अगर हमारे बनाए Posts & Mock Tests में किसी प्रकार की कोई त्रुटि(Error) या किसी प्रकार की Problem हो तो आप हमे Comment करके बता सकते हैं और अगर हमारी Post / Mock Tests आपको अच्छे लगे, आपके काम आए तो आप इन्हे अपने मित्रों (Friends) के साथ Share कर सकते हैं और हमे Feedback दे सकते हैं।”