Take 100% Latest Updated Haryana SSC Exam Practice Set 2019 HSSC Patwari Free Online Mock Tests HSSC Haryana Canal Patwari Gram Sachiv Junior Engineer Clerk Mock Test Series Get Haryana SSC Group D Patwari and Clerk Practice Set 2019 HSSC Haryana Exam Free Online Mock Test and Practice Sets for HSSC Haryana Canal Patwari Gram Sachiv and Group D Model Question Paper 2019 Haryana SSC Group D Mock Test in Hindi HSSC Haryana Group D Previous Year Question Paper and Get Free Previous and Model Paper for HSSC Grade IV Assistant Mock Tests Haryana Staff Selection Commission हरियाणा पटवारी ग्राम सचिव और क्लर्क भर्ती परीक्षा के लिए फ्री अध्यन सामग्री Haryana SSC Group D Patwari Gram Sachiv Exam Mock Test Based on Latest Actual Exam Pattern 2019
Haryana SSC Exam Practice Set for Clerk, Patwari, Gram Sachiv
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam (90 Marks)
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience (10 Marks)
Exam Pattern :- The Exam Pattern is as Follows:
- The Written Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Scheme of Marks in respect of Selection to Group C & D Posts in the Service Shall Comprise of total 100 Marks.
- Objective Test Will Consist 90 Marks.
- 75% Weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi as Applicable
- 25% Weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, culture etc. of Haryana.
Note : No Information regarding the Negative Marking is Provided on the Detailed Advertisement. Candidates Advised to Check the Instruction on the Question Paper at the Time of Exam.
“You can Download Most Important Current Affairs In PDF Format, Click on the Links Below in the Table.”
|DOWNLOAD IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS IN PDF ⇒ (Join Course)|
|Full Current Affairs of 2018 〉〉
[ PDF 1 ] & [PDF 2]
|One Liner Current Affairs 2018 〉〉||Current Affairs of 2019 〉〉|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz >>|
Thanks to come on the our website, “Wish you All the Best for your Examination, Attempt our Mock Test to make your Preparation Better, We hope you will Archive a Good Score in Exam after Complete this Mock Test…”
Click on the Like & Share Button to join Our Facebook Page..